Ken Rivera, native New Mexican and Master Artisan Woodworker, comes from a multi-generation family history of craftsmanship in the Northern New Mexico tradition. From quality material selection and attention to detail you are guaranteed his personal attention to every aspect of your project. His pledge is to deliver to you superior craft and quality while adhering to your personal budget and cost considerations.
To guarantee your satisfaction he will oversee each area of your project from computer-generated design, cost, build and installation. Ken has completed projects in a range of prices from the modest to multi-million dollar homes, with finished home projects throughout New Mexico in a variety of styles.
Mr. Rivera, his wife and two children reside in Rio Rancho New Mexico in their own personally built custom home.
More benefits of going with a local cabinet shop:
- You will receive personal attention from the owner of the company throughout your project
- Your project is easily customizable from cabinet size, style, hardware options, wood species, color and finish
- Your money stays in our local economy rather than being sent overseas
- You reduce your personal carbon footprint with less travel for shipping of materials and products, meaning lower fuel consumption and lower carbon emissions
- Go Green... The majority of our waste is reused or recycled
Our spray equipment has the highest transfer efficiency rate in the industry. 90% as opposed to the 35% for conventional spray guns(1), so less of the material that is sprayed ends up in the atmosphere contributing to the VOC - emission problem. The finish we use is totally HAP's free. We also offer a "Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified" water bourn finish.
(1) “Professional Refinishing 2001”